DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Interventional Radiology department. Submit your application today!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Seeking an Interventional Radiologic Technologist who performs routine and complex Invasive Vascular and Therapeutic Imaging procedures as requested by a physician and under the direct supervision of a Radiologist or vascular surgeon for the diagnosis and treatment of organ and vascular disease in accordance with established protocols. The technologist must be able to effectively explain the procedure to the patient and be sure they are comfortable and at ease during the exam and provide care to the patients while obtaining diagnostic quality imaging for interpretation.
What you will do in this role:
1. Performs interventional radiologic procedures (primarily Angiography) under the direction of a physician, utilizing ionizing radiation and other diagnostic methods: Assists the physician as required and responsible for processing all documentation.
2. Demonstrate competency in all diagnostic, standard and neurological Interventional radiology procedures, procedural scrub, room preparation and setup to include power injector.
3. Follows established standards and practices under the direction or a credentialed radiologist and/or vascular surgeon.
4. Competency in assisting with complex Invasive Vascular and Therapeutic Imaging procedures including but not limited to, diagnostic body and neuro angiograms, vascular and carotid stenting,embolization, Stroke intervention, Cerebral Aneurysms.
5. Participate in on-call schedule and for neurological cases must live within 30 minutes of the hospital to meet required response time.
6. Competency in assisting cardiac surgeon(s) with radiology assisted cardiac procedures to include but not limited to TEVAR procedures.
7. Holding pressure and placement of closure devices. Operation of ultrasound machine, Operation and processing of 3D Imaging. Assisting in preparation of embolic material for embolization, various catheters, angioplasty balloons, vascular stents and coils
Minimum Education, Experience, Training, Required Knowledge, Skill, Abilities and
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.