Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) MRI Technician with South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic MRI Technician to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Seeking an MRI Technician who will perform diagnostic procedures utilizing MRI and imaging equipment. Will perform all MRI procedures and is responsible for the quality control in the MRI area.
What you will do in this role:
1. Must demonstrate knowledge in all areas of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, positioning, procedure preparation and technical factors associated with the MRI systems.
2. Responsible for the proper use of the RIS (scheduling exams, patient tracking, film tracking, proper completion of exams).
3. Responsible for all other equipment used in MR (e.g. monitoring equipment, stereotactic biopsy equipment (where applicable) and any other devices/equipment used in MRI.
4. Demonstrates enthusiasm in performing and accepting work assignments.
5. Must demonstrates the ability to assess a situation consider alternatives and choose an appropriate course of action.
6. Will demonstrate the knowledge and skill necessary to provide care to pediatric adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
Minimum Education and Experience:
1. Graduate of a Radiology School.
2. Previous experience in an out-patient MRI role desirable.
Minimum License and Certificates Required:
1. ONE of the following within 6 months of hire date:
a. American Registration of Radiologic Technologists, ARRT (MR) certification OR
b. American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist (ARMRIT) 2. Must hold a current CPR certification or must obtain during orientation period.
License, Certificates, or Registrations Preferred: Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT) Certification from Texas Department of Health
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers (STRIC) provides full service, outpatient diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology services. Professional interpretation and interventional procedures are provided by South Texas Radiology Group, P.A. (STRG). With over 70 Board-Certified Radiologists, some with sub-specialization in fields such as neuroradiology, musculoskeletal, body, cardiac, breast and interventional radiology, STRG has experience and a reputation that spans more than fifty years.
Our highly qualified and experienced registered technologists perform medically responsible imaging exams using some of the latest imaging technology available. With twenty-two facilities conveniently located throughout San Antonio, Boerne, and Schertz, STRIC is one of the largest outpatient diagnostic imaging providers in the area. For more information, please visit our website at www.stric.com.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our MRI Technician opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.