Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Sr EHR Support Analyst with IT&S - San Antonio Division you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At IT&S - San Antonio Division, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the IT&S - San Antonio Division family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Sr EHR Support Analyst to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
- Serves as a key onsite clinical IT resource for facility implementation and support of a broad set of clinical applications.
- Lead and facilitate the facility's core clinical systems team on clinical IT activities
- You will work with the Division EHR Support Team to lead, monitor, and facilitate new module/application testing and Implementation for the facility
- Facilitate and manage maintenance of facility-specific dictionaries
- Provide input to customize base division policies and procedures, training, and best practices for use within the facility
- Developing training materials and deliver hands-on training as needed.
- You will work with the Division EHR Support Team to actively promote and support division standardization, utilization, integration and optimization plans for a broad set of clinical applications.
- Coordinating facility clinical application reporting requests, assists with defining report requirements, and validates reporting results.
- Performing quality audits and tracks metrics related to clinical application use
- Participating in meetings as a member of facility clinical leadership
- Promoting system security and patient confidentiality and helps ensure compliance
- Coordinating the execution and use of tools for audits
- Builds strong relationships at the facility with core customer base (nurses, physicians, core team members, etc.) and facility leadership
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- RN Experience Preferred
- Evidenced Based Order Sets (EBOS)
- Supporting Patient Keeper Non-Med Mobile Ordering
- Understanding of clinical operations and processes
- Understands pertinent accreditation guidelines, such as JCAHO, MQSA, HIPAA, and ACR
- Demonstrated ability to establish and build strong relationships across a broad range of personality types
- Excellent leadership and teaching abilities
- Understanding of reporting tools functionality and capabilities
- Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work
Bachelor's degree preferred
Minimum of three years’ experience in clinical application support or related clinical work experience
ITG transforms healthcare and gives
people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support,
and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at
administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states
and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this by
seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute
for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the
delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Sr EHR Support Analyst opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.