SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Case Management department. Submit your application today!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Seeking a Case Management Manager to join our team who will be responsible for the daily activity of the Case Management department to include identifying and addressing staffing needs, developing policies in accordance with regulatory requirements, and identifying/developing department goals/objectives consistent with hospital mission, vision and values.
What you will do in this role:
Determines department staffing needs, coordinates the hiring, assignment, training and supervision of all Case Managers and Social Workers. Facilities the ongoing training and continuing education of staff and completes staff evaluation in accordance with hospital policy.
- Assists in developing all department/service policies and procedures, assuring compliance with all regulatory agencies. Coordinates staff education/compliance with these policies.
- Assists in developing the department’s goals/objectives in concert with the hospital mission, vision and values; educates staff to the goals/ objectives and provides periodic feedback as to the success in meeting these.
- Prepares and presents pertinent data to the Case Management committee (i.e. targeted DRG’s by LOS and cost/case, pertinent payment/resource issues, etc.)
- Assists in the management of the Case Management program, which includes monitoring the appropriateness and medical necessity of admissions, continued stay and discharge planning.
- Maintains department employee files within the Case Management department to include but not limited to competencies, new employee orientation checklist, equipment checklist, in-service attendance, signed job description, annual feedback, and active license documentation.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application today and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Methodist Hospital opened in 1963 as the first hospital in the now internationally acclaimed South Texas Medical Center. With over 800 beds, Methodist Hospital offers a broad range of specialties including cardiology, oncology, bone marrow transplants, emergency medicine, neurosciences, maternity care, gynecology and orthopedics. We are proud to be the largest provider of the lifesaving ECMO Program in San Antonio, are home to the largest robotics program in the world, and our Adult Blood Cancer and Stem Cell Transplant unit has become the first program to receive FACT Accreditation in North America.
As the flagship hospital, and most comprehensive medical care facility of Methodist Healthcare, we appreciate the support and recognition we receive from the community. We’ve recently been named the No.1 Best Regional Hospital by the U.S. News and World Report for 2019-20. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of care possible for our patients, which is proven by our consecutive Grade A Leapfrog Hospital Safety scores. In addition, Methodist Hospital not only received a Primary Stroke Center designation from The Joint Commission, but has also received a Comprehensive Stroke Center Certification from DNV GL Healthcare, designating the facility as offering the most advanced stroke treatment available in a given geographic area. For more information, please visit our website at www.sahealth.com and select Methodist Hospital under Locations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.