This job posting is no longer active.
Do you have the career opportunities as a Division Project Manager you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Healthcare which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA Healthcare, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Division Project Manager where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
- Supports Laboratory Services Division Director in their scheduling, expense reports, calendar management, planning, implementation, documentation, and follow-up related to laboratory initiatives.
- Communicates and collaborates with Service Line leaders, Division personnel, Facility personnel, vendors, and other HCA support groups to facilitate and ensure successful organization and implementation and completion of various projects and tasks.
- Knowledgeable and capable of working with key stakeholder groups to coordinate activities including other Service Line resources, Division leadership, medical director (pathology), Performance Improvement, laboratory leaders, Supply Chain, etc.
You should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- PMP certification preferred, prior project management experience a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively. Demonstrated oral and written communication skills required
- Competent analytical skills, problem solving is a required core competency
- Demonstrated ability to influence and foster collaborative relationships with ability to engage resources outside of direct-control to meet deadlines and achieve program objectives.
- Willingness to take on tasks big and small associated with full scale implementation as well as daily operations.
- Interpersonal skills to work in a high-profile and fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to manage and coordinate an entire spectrum of program activities from planning to pilot and roll-out.
- Ability to use various computer systems and applications, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute
for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the
delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Division Project Manager opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.