This job posting is no longer active.
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Accountant you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Accountant where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Seeking an Accountant who is responsible for assigned month end close entries, reconciliation of assigned balance sheet reconciliations and assists with month end processing.
What you will do in this role:
1. Prepares reconciliation work related to accounts receivable accounts (cash, refunds, credit cards). Assist in the month end processes by updating schedules and posting journal entries.
2. Assists in review of general ledger accounts and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and STRIC policies.
3. Reconciles assigned balance sheet accounts and provides appropriate supporting documentation.
4. Prepares year-to-date man hour trends, annual inventory entries. Coordinates and assists in the annual inventory counts at STRIC facilities.
5. Assists in compiling statistical, accounting or auditing reports and providing support for the preparation of the annual budget and audit work papers. Demonstrates ability to work with external and internal customers related to their assigned facilities and job functions.
6. Assists in other projects and analysis as assigned by the CAO and CFO.
What qualifications you will need:
Minimum Education, Experience, Training, Required Knowledge, Skill, Abilities and Other Job-Related Characteristics:
1. Education: Bachelor’s Degree
2. Experience: 3 years of experience as an accountant
3. Employee completes initial and ongoing training and competencies as defined by service line, facility and department/unit which are specific to the needs of the patient population served (if applicable).
4. Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Minimum License, Certificates, or Registrations Required:
1. Required: None
2. Preferred: N/A
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers (STRIC) provides full service, outpatient diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology services. Professional interpretation and interventional procedures are provided by South Texas Radiology Group, P.A. (STRG). With over 70 Board-Certified Radiologists, some with sub-specialization in fields such as neuroradiology, musculoskeletal, body, cardiac, breast and interventional radiology, STRG has experience and a reputation that spans more than fifty years.
Our highly qualified and experienced registered technologists perform medically responsible imaging exams using some of the latest imaging technology available. With twenty-two facilities conveniently located throughout San Antonio, Boerne, and Schertz, STRIC is one of the largest outpatient diagnostic imaging providers in the area. For more information, please visit our website at www.stric.com.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Accountant opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.