SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Clinical Outcomes/Quality department. Submit your application today!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Seeking an Cardiovascular Program Coordinator to join our team who will be responsible for coordinating performance improvement activities in concert with the hospital(s) Mission, Vision and Values, Code of Conduct and Strategic Plan based on their specific service line(s).
What you will do in this role:
- Minimum three years of clinical experience.
- Quality Management, regulatory compliance, TQM/CQI training and experience is preferred.
- Experience in utilizing word processing, spreadsheets, clinical systems and databases.
- Cardiovascular Coordinator- experience in the cardiology service line, data and registry management
- Pediatric Cardiovascular Coordinator- experience in the pediatric critical care service line, data and registry management
- Chest pain/Stroke/Heart Failure Coordinator- experience in both service lines specific to stroke and cardiology with data and registry management
- Stroke Coordinator-NIH stroke scale, experience in the specific service line, data and registry management
- Transplant Coordinator- experience in the specific service line, data and registry management
- Sepsis Coordinator- experience in the critical care service line, data and registry management
- Evidenced based Care Measures Coordinator-experience in the regulatory, multiple nursing units service lines, data and registry management
- Process Improvement Coordinator – experience with team facilitation, successful performance improvement program implementations (with measurable data). CPHQ preferred.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application today and help us raise the bar in patient care!
With over 370 beds Methodist Hospital Metropolitan offers outstanding heart and cancer care, general surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, obstetrics and gynecology services, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services, sleep disorder evaluation and the largest emergency room in downtown San Antonio. Our women’s pavilion is the only stand-alone center city facility dedicated to the health of women and their newborn babies, welcoming nearly 4,000 newborns into the world each year. Methodist Hospital Metropolitan is home to the Methodist Weight Loss Center and has been designated an American Society for Metabolic Surgery Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence®.
Our hospital has been recognized by Modern Healthcare as a Best Place to Work in Healthcare, and for the fourth consecutive year as a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation. It is the first hospital in San Antonio to achieve Pathway to Excellence designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Methodist Hospital Metropolitan has been nationally recognized by Leapfrog for focus on safety and quality, receiving a Grade A Hospital Safety Score for 8 consecutive rating periods. We are also proud to be an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the American College of Cardiology and Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission, as well as the first Texas hospital to earn a Gold Seal of Approval for Sepsis Certification. For more information, please visit our website at www.sahealth.com and select Methodist Hospital Metropolitan under Locations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.