SHIFT: Weekends Only
Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant
Transplant Revenue Analyst
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump start your career with Methodist Healthcare!
The Transplant Revenue Analyst assists management as well as Medical Center Finance Department in analyzing all transplant and selected cancer center patient accounts to ensure that services are charged accurately, billing information is correctly reflected, and claims are reimbursed according to contract or federal guidelines. Performs various tasks related to revenue management and tracking, cost reporting, and month-end close related to transplant and cancer center accounts.
- Analyzes all inpatient and outpatient Bone Marrow and Solid Organ transplant accounts, and TOSA Industrial accounts for charges and payments accuracy..
- Facilitates the appeal process on denied transplant and selected cancer center accounts.
- Facilitates month-end close process by providing the discount accrual on transplant services to Finance.
- Identifies issues that affect the Transplant Departments’ reimbursement and reports to the manager and assists with resolution. Assists the departments with creation of charge procedure code and insurance plan code.
- Facilitates monthly Medicare Time Study including creation of schedule and tracking system for accountability, compiles cost report documentations and provides to Reimbursement Office and Regional Office for cost report filing.
- Audits Transplant Surgery High Dollar accounts placed on temporary hold by Admissions for IPLAN review before release to billing.
- Assists Transplant Payable Analyst when questions arise that impact cost report.
- Performs retrospective annual review of commercial accounts receivable on Medicare primary transplants.
- Provide assistance to SSC on questions that impact reimbursement and patients billing.
- Supports the mission and vision of the Methodist Healthcare System and demonstrates excellent customer service at all times.
- Understands and is committed to helping the Methodist Healthcare System and its associated
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment program, employee discount program, student loan repayment, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
High School degree or GED and at least two years of previous accounting or finance experience in a transplant setting (preferred), or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant has been nationally recognized for its record setting kidney, liver and pancreas transplant programs. It is home to the Texas Transplant Institute and is the largest living donor kidney transplant program in the US. According to the United Network of Organ Sharing database, the center reached a major milestone in 2019 by performing 231 living donor kidney transplants in a single year setting a new national record - that’s 65 more transplants than the second center on the list.
In addition to transplant care, Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant is a full service hospital with over 260 beds that provides specialized services for liver cancer care, hepatobiliary surgery, emergency care, weight loss surgery, urology surgery, vascular surgery, inpatient rehabilitation, colorectal surgery and behavioral health care. Our surgical expertise extends to robotics, with four da Vinci surgical robots in use. It has been recognized as a Center of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Excellence from the American Society for Bariatric Surgery since 2008. Our Sexual Assault Response Team provides a compassionate environment for sexual assault survivors ages 13+, serving as a model for hospitals and agencies all over the world. Specialty and Transplant prides itself on providing the highest quality of patient care possible as proven by their five consecutive Grade A scores from the Leapfrog’s Hospital Safety Grade survey. For more information, please visit our website at www.sahealth.com and select Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant under Locations.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application today and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.