This job posting is no longer active.
Hardy Oak Imaging & Interventional Center Women's Imaging
18707 Hardy Oak Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78258
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Front Office Coordinator opening with South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
At South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
We are seeking a(an) Front Office Coordinator for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
Seeking a Front Office Coordinator whois responsible for ensuring both patients and physicians of an effective and professional means of registering for procedures at the facility level. Provides good communication by using proper telephone etiquette, and forwards information efficiently. Must accurately schedule Radiology procedures and will perform a range of secretarial and clerical duties.
What you will do in this role:
1. Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries; and ensures availability of treatment information by updating and retrieving patient records.
2. Optimizes patients' satisfaction, referring physician satisfaction, and RIS modality resource (e.g. ImageCast) utilization by scheduling appointments appropriately in person or by telephone; and comforts patients and their family by anticipating anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area patient focused.
3. Coordinate patient flow throughout facility and maintains awareness of schedule to minimize delays. Updates the designated Air Traffic Control (ATC) person on a regular basis. Maintains communication with scheduling staff throughout the day regarding schedule changes and time status; annotates all scheduling changes appropriately in the patient’s history notes.
4. Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal demographics and financial information, including but not limited to waivers, ABN’s, financial responsibility forms; and notes all paperwork with appropriate instructions from MD preferences. Accurately follows collection policies and processes.
5. Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
6. Processes films/copy requests as needed and assists in the printing process; obtains outside previous films as needed and defined by STRIC policy.
What qualifications you will need:
Minimum Education, Experience, Training, Required Knowledge, Skill, Abilities and Other Job-Related Characteristics:
** Education: High School Diploma or GED.
Employee completes initial and ongoing training and competencies as defined by facility which are specific to the needs of the patient population served
** Preferred: RIS, Radiology Medical Records Training desired but not required.
Minimum License, Certificates, or Registrations Required:
Must type a minimum of 30 Net Words Per Minute (NWPM).
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers (STRIC) provides full service, outpatient diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology services. Professional interpretation and interventional procedures are provided by South Texas Radiology Group, P.A. (STRG). With over 70 Board-Certified Radiologists, some with sub-specialization in fields such as neuroradiology, musculoskeletal, body, cardiac, breast and interventional radiology, STRG has experience and a reputation that spans more than fifty years.
Our highly qualified and experienced registered technologists perform medically responsible imaging exams using some of the latest imaging technology available. With twenty-two facilities conveniently located throughout San Antonio, Boerne, and Schertz, STRIC is one of the largest outpatient diagnostic imaging providers in the area. For more information, please visit our website at www.stric.com.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Front Office Coordinator opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.