This job posting is no longer active.
SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Adult Congenital Heart department. Submit your application today!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Seeking a Senior EHR Support Analyst to join our team. The Senior EHR Support Specialist supports multiple facilities for abroad set of clinical applications or a module for a market. Primary responsibilities include facilitating clinical IT activities, providing second level support, and leading new module/application testing and implementation. The Senior EHR Support Specialist facilitates and manages maintenance of application dictionaries, customizes based on division policies and procedures, training, and best practices for supported applications or module. This individual works with the Division Clinical EHR Support Specialist Team to develop training materials, to assist with training as needed, and to implement division standardization, utilization, integration and optimization plans for clinical applications.
What you will do in this role:
- Supports multiple facilities as a key clinical IT resource for implementation and support of a broad set of clinical applications.
- Leads and facilitates multiple facility core clinical systems team on clinical IT activities
- Provides second level support as a broad clinical subject matter expert to resolve incidents or fulfill requests received from the division Service Desk or other division or facility service resources; provides status on user issues
- Works with enterprise and division subject matter experts and services resources and the enterprise Service
- Desk in managing resolution of clinical application incidents and requests
- Serves as project leader for facility-based implementations of clinical applications software releases and new products, may also facilitate multiple facility-based implementations of clinical applications software releases and new products
- Provides on-call assistance as needed.
- Works with the Division EHR Support Team to lead, monitor, and facilitate new module/application testing and implementation for the facility
- Facilitates and manages maintenance of multiple facilities specific dictionaries
- Provides input to customize base division policies and procedures, training, and best practices for use within multiple facilities
- Works with the Division EHR Support Team and facility core team members to develop training materials and deliver hands-on training as needed
- Works with the Division EHR Support Team to actively promote and support division standardization, utilization, integration and optimization plans for a broad set of clinical applications
- Coordinates facility clinical application reporting requests and assists with defining report requirements and validates reporting results for supported facilities
- May develop clinical application reports as needed
- Performs quality audits and tracks metrics related to clinical application use
- Participates in meetings as a member of facility clinical leadership for supported facilities
- Promotes system security and patient confidentiality and helps ensure compliance
- Coordinates the execution and use of tools for audits
- Builds strong relationships at supported facilities with core customer base (nurses, physicians, core team members, etc.) and facility leadership
- Licensing or credentials within specific clinical specialty preferred, if available.
- Possession/Maintenance of specialty clinical licensure is strongly desired. Valid state driver’s license and proof of auto insurance, if applicable.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application today and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Methodist Hospital opened in 1963 as the first hospital in the now internationally acclaimed South Texas Medical Center. With over 800 beds, Methodist Hospital offers a broad range of specialties including cardiology, oncology, bone marrow transplants, emergency medicine, neurosciences, maternity care, gynecology and orthopedics. We are proud to be the largest provider of the lifesaving ECMO Program in San Antonio, are home to the largest robotics program in the world, and our Adult Blood Cancer and Stem Cell Transplant unit has become the first program to receive FACT Accreditation in North America.
As the flagship hospital, and most comprehensive medical care facility of Methodist Healthcare, we appreciate the support and recognition we receive from the community. We’ve recently been named the No.1 Best Regional Hospital by the U.S. News and World Report for 2019-20. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of care possible for our patients, which is proven by our consecutive Grade A Leapfrog Hospital Safety scores. In addition, Methodist Hospital not only received a Primary Stroke Center designation from The Joint Commission, but has also received a Comprehensive Stroke Center Certification from DNV GL Healthcare, designating the facility as offering the most advanced stroke treatment available in a given geographic area. For more information, please visit our website at www.sahealth.com and select Methodist Hospital under Locations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.