Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) RIS-PACS Data Q-A Specialist you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) RIS-PACS Data Q-A Specialist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Seeking an RIS/PACS Data Q/A Specialist who reviews daily patient accounts on the PACS/RIS system insuring that employees within STRIC are following set policies and procedures for patient care and image management.
What you will do in this role:
1. Applies the quality control measure of the STRIC by auditing data in the RIS/PACS system to ensure data integrity, correct documentation by the front desk staff and correct manipulation of images by technologist.
2. Recognizes occurrences of incorrect data input, evaluates trends and makes a report to the appropriate supervisor.
3. In collaboration with Directors, the QC/QA Specialist identifies trends that need special attention and/or workflow adjustments.
4. Route specialty exams to appropriate radiologist and relay any specific instructions from referring physician.
5. Monitor radiologist signature queue and contact them when necessary to insure that exam reports are finalized in a timely manner.
6. Monitor RIS/PACS issues that have been identified by marketing department and relay findings directly back to marketing representative(s); monitors C-status reports and delivers to appropriate facility staff every two hours; monitors “Failed Fax” report and report any trends in failures to appropriate marketing representative(s) and/or PACS Helpdesk.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Minimum License and Certificates Required: N/A
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers (STRIC) provides full service, outpatient diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology services. Professional interpretation and interventional procedures are provided by South Texas Radiology Group, P.A. (STRG). With over 70 Board-Certified Radiologists, some with sub-specialization in fields such as neuroradiology, musculoskeletal, body, cardiac, breast and interventional radiology, STRG has experience and a reputation that spans more than fifty years.
Our highly qualified and experienced registered technologists perform medically responsible imaging exams using some of the latest imaging technology available. With twenty-two facilities conveniently located throughout San Antonio, Boerne, and Schertz, STRIC is one of the largest outpatient diagnostic imaging providers in the area. For more information, please visit our website at www.stric.com.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our RIS-PACS Data Q-A Specialist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.