Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) MRI Technologist- Float today with South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
Come join our team as a(an) MRI Technologist- Float. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Seeking an MRI Technician who will perform diagnostic procedures utilizing MRI and imaging equipment. Will perform all MRI procedures and is responsible for the quality control in the MRI area.
What you will do in this role:
1. Must demonstrate knowledge in all areas of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, positioning, procedure preparation and technical factors associated with the MRI systems.
2. Responsible for the proper use of the RIS (scheduling exams, patient tracking, film tracking, proper completion of exams).
3. Responsible for all other equipment used in MR (e.g. monitoring equipment, stereotactic biopsy equipment (where applicable) and any other devices/equipment used in MRI.
4. Demonstrates enthusiasm in performing and accepting work assignments.
5. Must demonstrates the ability to assess a situation consider alternatives and choose an appropriate course of action.
6. Will demonstrate the knowledge and skill necessary to provide care to pediatric adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
Minimum Education and Experience:
1. Graduate of a Radiology School.
2. Previous experience in an out-patient MRI role desirable.
Minimum License and Certificates Required:
1. ONE of the following within 6 months of hire date:
a. American Registration of Radiologic Technologists, ARRT (MR) certification OR
b. American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist (ARMRIT) 2. Must hold a current CPR certification or must obtain during orientation period.
License, Certificates, or Registrations Preferred: Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT) Certification from Texas Department of Health
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers (STRIC) provides full service, outpatient diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology services. Professional interpretation and interventional procedures are provided by South Texas Radiology Group, P.A. (STRG). With over 70 Board-Certified Radiologists, some with sub-specialization in fields such as neuroradiology, musculoskeletal, body, cardiac, breast and interventional radiology, STRG has experience and a reputation that spans more than fifty years.
Our highly qualified and experienced registered technologists perform medically responsible imaging exams using some of the latest imaging technology available. With twenty-two facilities conveniently located throughout San Antonio, Boerne, and Schertz, STRIC is one of the largest outpatient diagnostic imaging providers in the area. For more information, please visit our website at www.stric.com.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our MRI Technologist- Float opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.