Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Imaging Supervisor - Westover Hills today with South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
Come join our team as a(an) Imaging Supervisor - Westover Hills. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Seeking a Supervisor of Imagingwho is responsible for the efficient operations of the imaging center; supervises diagnostic examinations including the evaluation of required procedures for technical quality; ensures all aspects of performing the examinations will be in accordance with prescribed protocols; ensures and maintains a superior relationship between facility, its patients and customers; monitors and reports on the flow of daily operations to ensure accurate and complete services to all the centers patients and referring physicians; supervises all aspects of employee performance and ongoing individual development; ensure appropriate deployment of resources to meet all volume requirements.
What you will do in this role:
1. Supervise operations of Imaging Center; evaluate work performance of staff in a timely manner utilizing positive coaching and team building skills.
2. Monitor, supervise KRONOS activity; maintain attendance records.
3. Oversee completion of all medical reports.
4. Establish staff work schedule to ensure adequate coverage at all times; maintain awareness of schedule to minimize delays; recommend and obtain additional temporary coverage as necessary; rotate staff as necessary.
5. Ensure patient comfort and dignity is maintained. Keeps patients informed.
6. Participates in Quality Assurance, collects and documents Q.A. data as assigned.
What qualifications you will need:
Minimum Education, Experience, Training, Required Knowledge, Skill, Abilities and Other Job-Related Characteristics:
1. Education: High School Graduate or GED; graduate from an AMA approved imaging program.
2. Experience: 2 years of imaging experience
3. Employee completes initial and ongoing training and competencies as defined by service line, facility and department/unit which are specific to the needs of the patient population served (if applicable).
4. Preferred: 2-3 years supervisory experience
Minimum License, Certificates, or Registrations Required:
1. Required: None
2. Preferred: ARRT, ARDMS, or NMTCB and Certified by the Texas Medical Board
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers (STRIC) provides full service, outpatient diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology services. Professional interpretation and interventional procedures are provided by South Texas Radiology Group, P.A. (STRG). With over 70 Board-Certified Radiologists, some with sub-specialization in fields such as neuroradiology, musculoskeletal, body, cardiac, breast and interventional radiology, STRG has experience and a reputation that spans more than fifty years.
Our highly qualified and experienced registered technologists perform medically responsible imaging exams using some of the latest imaging technology available. With twenty-two facilities conveniently located throughout San Antonio, Boerne, and Schertz, STRIC is one of the largest outpatient diagnostic imaging providers in the area. For more information, please visit our website atwww.stric.com
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Imaging Supervisor - Westover Hills opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.