This job posting is no longer active.
Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Facility Call Center Rep today with South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
Come join our team as a(an) Facility Call Center Rep. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Seeking a Facility Call Center Representative who is responsible for answering phone calls and routing them to the appropriate area. Good judgment is essential with the ability to function independently and utilize problem-solving skills.
What you will do in this role:
1. Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions.
2. Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
3. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
4. Reviews solution options and/or temporary solution
5. Communicates progress of problems to relevant parties
6. Supports in determination of problem priority and service levels
7. Supports the implementation of corrective actions
8. Coordinates and facilitates problem resolution by engaging a variety of support teams
9. Escalates issues for resolution, to avoid reoccurrence or close problem.
10. Assists with the identification of the resources to which the problem should be escalated.
Conveys appropriate urgency and importance to identified personnel.
11. Facilitates communication with clients, team members, suppliers, etc. to ensure the actions and changes which may affect them are known. Documents commitments and action items.
What qualifications you will need:
Minimum Education, Experience, Training, Required Knowledge, Skill, Abilities and Other Job-Related Characteristics:
1. Education: High School Graduate (or GED)
2. Experience: Must have excellent phone etiquette and demonstrate proficiency in operating modern communications systems/equipment and office equipment; ability to understand, recall and memorize written and verbal instructions; skill in promoting positive interpersonal relationships. Knowledge of Medical Terminology, Health Insurance and Radiological Procedures helpful
3. Employee completes initial and ongoing training and competencies as defined by service line, facility and department/unit which are specific to the needs of the patient population served (if applicable)
Minimum License, Certificates, or Registrations Required:
1. Required: Must type a minimum of 30 Net Words Per Minute (NWPM).
2. Preferred: N/A
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers (STRIC) provides full service, outpatient diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology services. Professional interpretation and interventional procedures are provided by South Texas Radiology Group, P.A. (STRG). With over 70 Board-Certified Radiologists, some with sub-specialization in fields such as neuroradiology, musculoskeletal, body, cardiac, breast and interventional radiology, STRG has experience and a reputation that spans more than fifty years.
Our highly qualified and experienced registered technologists perform medically responsible imaging exams using some of the latest imaging technology available. With twenty-two facilities conveniently located throughout San Antonio, Boerne, and Schertz, STRIC is one of the largest outpatient diagnostic imaging providers in the area. For more information, please visit our website atwww.stric.com
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Facility Call Center Rep opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.